Updating the support groups for change templates
You can give other support groups the permission to use this change template. These groups cannot modify or delete the template. To update support groups, you first must save the change template. When you finish defining the change template, open the Change Template form in search mode and locate your change template. You then can configure the relationships settings.
To update the support groups
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Change Management > Template > Template, then click Open. The Change Template form appears.
- In the Authoring For Groups tab, click Update. The Add Support Group dialog box appears.
- Add or delete any support groups that you have permissions for.
- Close the dialog box. The information is updated in the Groups that use this template table.