Setting up folders
Use the following steps to set up Windows folder options.
To set up folders
- Press and hold the Windows key on your keyboard and type M to view the Windows Desktop.
All other windows minimize and the Desktop appears.
- Type M for My Computer and press Enter.
The My Computer window appears.
If you have renamed the My Computer icon, you need to type the starting letter of your computer name instead of M.
- Press ALT+T to display the Tools menu.
- Press ALT+O to open the Folder Options dialog box.
- On the General tab, perform the following tasks:
- Press ALT+I to select the Use Windows classic folders option in the Tasks section.
- Press ALT+M to select the Open each folder in the same window option in the Browse folders section.
- Press TAB until you hear "OK", and press Enter to save the changes.