Use this procedure to select which catalog mapping record you want to apply.
The Catalog Mapping form acts as a utility to manipulate mass data mappings for product catalog mappings. It should not be used as a primary way of mapping a product. Use the procedure in Relating a company or application to a product category as the primary method.
To map a catalog
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation> Products/Operational Catalogs> Catalog Mappings, and then click Open. The Catalog Mapping form appears in New mode.
- To change to Search mode, click Search on the form in a browser.
- In the Company field, select the company to map the catalog to. Optionally, you can select Global to map to all companies.
- In the Admin Action field, select the the name of the catalog mapping record that you want to apply to the selected records.
- In the Select Application Modules area, select the application and modules that this administrative action is to be configured to use.
- Select a status.
- Click Save, and then click Close.