The Load step imports your data from your source files to the dataload staging forms. This step leverages Atrium Integrator jobs, which integrate source and target data stores with data transformation based on specific rules.
The DMT User or DMT Admin provides the source location and connection information that the Atrium Integrator adapter uses for the transformation process.
Data can be imported to one or more staging forms in one Load step. For example, a Load step can import company and company alias data from a Company.xlsx spreadsheet to two different staging forms.
This section provides the following information:
- Loading BMC Asset Management data
- Configuring an Atrium Integrator job for a Load step
- Registering a new Atrium Integrator job for a Load step
- Registering Atrium Integrator job variables
- Configuring Data Management for LDAP or LDAPS import