2020-11-12_05-06-43_Creating pager settings for support staff
You can specify pager settings on the Notifications tab of the People form. Pager notifications are used only as a backup notification method. Primary notification preferences are listed in the table on the left of the Notifications tab.
To create pager settings
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > People > People, and then click Open. The People form appears.
- Search for the person.
- Select the person, and then click the Notifications tab.
- Select a pager service provider.
- To enter the person's personal pager number, click in the Notification Pager field and press Enter. The Phone details dialog box appears.
- In the Phone details dialog box, enter the pager phone number, including the Personal Identification Number (PIN), if there is one, and then click OK.
- On the People form, enter the pager email if the service provider offers paging using email.
- Optionally, select the notification availability and notification language.
- Click Save.