Configuring the JAWS screen reading software
This topic explains how to configure the BMC Remedy ITSM applications to use the Freedom Scientific JAWS screen reading software.
To configure the JAWS screen reading software
- Open the JAWS screen reading application.
- Choose Utilities > Configuration Manager.
Ensure that the focus is on the Configuration Manager window.
- Choose Set Options > HTML Options.
Ensure that the focus is on the HTML Options dialog box.
- Click the Links tab.
- From the Text Link Options group, select Use Title Format.
- Click OK.
- Close the Configuration Manager.
- On the relevant dialog box, confirm the Save Configuration option.
- Customize the JAWS 11 settings once on every machine:
- Press Insert+Shift+V to open the Personalized Site Setting dialog box.
- Select Link Settings > Filter Consecutive Duplicate Links. (This option is set to On by default.)
- Clear Execute to Set Filter Consecutive Duplicate Links to turn that feature off. This disables filtering of duplicate and consecutive page links on the Web client.