Configuring task templates settings for activities
The Task Templates tab specifies which tasks and task groups you can include with this template. This functionality is especially useful for routine tasks typically included with activities (for example, training, setting up classrooms, and so on).
To configure task templates settings
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Activity System > Template > Template, and then click Open.
- In the Activity Template form, click the Task Templates tab. The tab shows tasks and task groups related to the template, along with any child tasks of the selected task group.
- Select a task, then click View to display tasks already added to the template.
- Select a task, then click Remove to remove tasks from the template.
- Select a child task, then click View to display it.
- Select a request type (for example, Task Template).
- Click Relate to open the Template Selection form.
- Select a task or task group, then click Relate. The task or task group is added to the template. If needed, you can click View to display the task or task group, or you can click Remove to remove it.
- Click View Flow to see a read-only view of the task and task group that is related to the template.
- Close the dialog box.
- Click Save.