Configuring display options
Use the following steps to configure Windows display options.
To configure display options
- Press CTRL+ESC on your keyboard to open the Start menu.
The Start menu appears.
- Type S to open the Settings menu, and press Enter.
The submenu options for Settings appears.
- To open the Display properties dialog box, type C for Control Panel.
- Press the letter D on your keyboard until your hear the word "display," and then press Enter.
The Display properties dialog box appears.
- On the Themes tab, make sure that the Windows XP option is selected in the Themes drop-down list.
The Windows XP options appear depending on the version of Windows you are using.
- Press CTRL+TAB to select the Desktop tab and perform the following actions:
- Press ALT+K to select the Background list, and type B until you select Bliss.
- Press ALT+P to select the Position drop-down list, and press the down arrow key until you select Stretch.
- Press CTRL+TAB to select the Screen Saver tab, and perform the following actions:
- Press ALT+S to select the Screen saver drop-down list.
- Press PAGE UP until you select (None).
- Press CTRL+TAB to select the Appearance tab, and perform the following actions:
- Press ALT+W to select the Windows and buttons list, and type W until you choose the Windows Classic style option.
- Press ALT+C to select the Color scheme drop-down list, and type W until you choose the Windows Standard option.
- Press ALT+F to select the Font size list, and type N until you choose the Normal option.
- Press TAB until you hear "OK", and press Enter to save the changes.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you