Configuring Data Management
This section provides information about configuring Data Management prior to using it.
- Defining users and administrators for Data Management
- Configuring the load file path for the BMC Remedy AR System attachments and spreadsheets repository
- Configuring Data Management application preferences
- Loading a parent group through Unified Data Management and Onboarding Wizard
- Staging forms dependencies
- Defining aliases for data types
- Disabling indexing for knowledge articles
- Configuring Data Management: Recommendations
For information on the DMT Admin and DMT User roles, see Data Management user roles.
In a single server environment, escalations must be enabled on the AR System server. If you are running a server group environment, then escalations must be enabled on the AR System server from which you are running the Data Management jobs.
To check if the Escalation object is enabled (which on the applicable AR System server means that the Disable Escalations option is not selected), see