Changing notification availability and language
You can enable notifications for an individual and set the language in which notifications are to be delivered.
To change notification availability and language
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > People > People, and then click Open.
The People form appears.
- Search for the person.
- Select the person, and then click the Notifications tab.
The system default notification preferences appear in the Notifications table.
- Specify the following values:
- Notification Availability — Select the appropriate value for the person.
Notification Language— Select the language for the notifications received by the person. If this field is blank, English is used as the notification language.
- Click Save.