Adding a new BMC Remedy Smart Reporting administrator
(For version 9.1.02 and earlier) After installing Remedy Smart Reporting you can add additional Smart Reporting administrators as required. From version 9.1.03 onwards, after onboarding, you can add users to Remedy Smart Reporting by using the user sync utility. For more information, see Automatically synchronizing BMC Remedy AR System users to BMC Remedy Smart Reporting. However, to enable the Add button for adding users manually, see How to enable the add user button.
If a user is present in BMC Remedy Smart Reporting but not in BMC Remedy AR System, then it may cause certain discrepancies. We recommend adding users in BMC Remedy Smart Reporting by using the user sync utility.
(For version 9.1.02 and earlier) To create a Remedy Smart Reporting administrator:
- Log on to the Remedy Smart Reporting console as the siadmin user. Use the following URL:
- Select the default client organization, and click Login.
This option will be displayed if the siadmin user has access to multiple client organizations.
- On the Timeline, select Administration > Admin Console.
- On the Administration console, expand the Users section and click Add.
- In the User Details section, enter the necessary user information. The following fields are mandatory:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Time Zone
- From the User Role list, select Admin.
- Click Save.