Configuring the environment for accessibility
This section describes the optimal environmental settings for the best performance for users with disabilities.
For best performance for users with disabilities, use the BMC Remedy Mid Tier to access the BMC Remedy ITSM applications. This is especially important if you use the Freedom Scientific JAWS screen reading software and keyboard access as your primary interface tools.
The following topics are discussed:
- Setting accessibility options
- Software recommendations for using text-to-speech readers
- Configuring the JAWS screen reading software
- Configuring accessibility options in Microsoft Windows
- Section 508 compliance issues