Configuring change templates
You can simplify the process of creating change requests by configuring change templates for change managers and change coordinators.
If you use BMC Service Request Management, you can create change templates to use with your application object templates. For more information, see Creating application templates and application object templates.
This section provides the following information:
- Configuring classification settings for change templates
- Configuring categorization settings for change templates
- Configuring assignment settings for change templates
- Configuring relationships settings for change templates
- Configuring financials settings
- Configuring authoring for groups settings for change templates
- Updating the support groups for change templates
- Configuring task templates settings for change requests
For information on Change template Process Flow, see Associating custom process flows to a change template.