BMC Remedy Deployment Application
The BMC Remedy Deployment Application enables you to promote your workflow customizations and data effectively and reliably across environments. Moving of data and code from one environment to another is a common process that can be very time consuming. BMC Remedy Deployment Application provides a single method for easily promoting best practice customizations, consuming less time for implementations.
The BMC Remedy Deployment Application plug-in provides the following capabilities:
- Ability to import and export definitions and data
- Ability to call the Analyzer module to validate that a package meets the required standard
- Ability to add a checksum to the package if the package meets the package requirements
- Ability to verify the checksum for a package
- Ability to encapsulate the contents of a package into a single zip file
- Ability to unencapsulate the contents of a package from a single zip file
Overview of the BMC Remedy Deployment Application
The following diagram depicts the functionality of the BMC Remedy Deployment Application utility:
The following video walks you through the BMC Remedy AR System Deployment Management console and describes how you can use it to migrate workflow customizations and code across environments starting with release 9.0.