Applying slide settings in storyboard
Depending upon the type of slide, you can apply various settings to slides in a storyboard.The Slide > Settings menu on the top menu bar of a storyboard provides different slide setting options.
To apply slide settings
- While editing a storyboard, open a slide for applying settings.
- From the top menu bar, select Slide > Settings.
- Apply different settings to the slides from the Slide Settings popup menu that appears.
- Depending on the slide type, different slide settings are available. For details about available settings, see Slide settings for each slide type
- Click Submit to save the slide settings.
Slide settings for each slide type
In the following table sign denotes that a setting is available, and a sign denotes that a setting is not available for a particular slide type.
Press F to view the table in full screen mode. Press Esc to exit the full screen mode.
|Setting||Additional information||Title slide||Section slide||Table of contents slide||Quote slide||Content slide||Rich Content Only slide||Text Only slide||Image slide|
The slide title that you add is displayed in the title text area on a slide. The same title is used for navigation in the Table of Contents slide.
Note: For a Quote slide, the title is not displayed in the title text area on the slide.
|Hide title text||None.|
The slide subtitle that you add is displayed in the subtitle text area on a slide.
The Section Theme which defines the colors used in a section. See Section Theme.
|Quote||The quote to be displayed on a Quote slide.|
|Attribute||The quote attribute to be displayed on a Quote slide.|
|Slide type||When you change the slide type, the type of content that you can add to a slide also changes.|