Viewing the audit log
The following procedure describes how to view the audit log for a job.
DMT users can view audit log records for their jobs that provide information about when (date and time) the following events have occurred:
- A job was created.
- The job engine resequenced the order of steps.
- A job ran and completed.
- A user clicked Continue.
- Job notifications were sent for a job.
- The Wait state was enabled or removed for a step.
- A step caused an error.
- Notifications were sent for a step.
- A job schedule was created, modified, or deleted.
- For Error Management, changes were made using Field Maintenance functionality.
- For Error Management, tree data records were abandoned at the time of automated cleanup (based on application preferences).
- For staging forms, staging records were abandoned at the time of automated cleanup (based on application preferences).
To view the audit log
- In the Job Console, double-click the job for which you want to view the audit log.
- In the navigation pane of the Job window, select Links > View Audit Log. The Job Audit Log window is displayed.
- Select the Notification Audits tab to view the audit log records.
- If you are a DMT Admin, you can select the Execution Audit tab to view the sequence of steps for your job (when jobs started and ended).