Viewing and updating tickets using Smart IT
After you create a ticket, you can change the details or add new information to it.
Keeping the information in a ticket up-to-date helps you to make better informed decisions about how to manage the ticket, keeps your personal and group statistics up-to-date, and helps keep the affected customer informed about the progress of the ticket.
- Search for tickets by filtering and sorting tickets in the Ticket console.
- After you open ticket details, click the Pencil icon associated with a group of fields to open those fields in edit mode, which allows you to update the field contents.
You cannot update a service request after it is submitted, except to cancel it.
This section provides information about:
- Overview of information displayed on a ticket in Smart IT
- Monitoring the Service Level Agreement in Smart IT
- Changing ticket Impact and Urgency, or Priority in Smart IT
- Changing ticket status in Smart IT
- Reassigning tickets in Smart IT