Uninstalling BMC Remedy ITSM Process Designer 8.3.04
When you uninstall the Process Designer, please consider the following:
- There is a common uninstaller for Process Designer Integration and Configuration Tool (PDICT) and Process Designer server.
- You cannot uninstall Process Designer Integration and Configuration Tool (PDICT) and Process Designer server separately.
After you have upgraded Process Designer to 8.3.04 version, if you uninstall Process Designer, the entire Process Designer product is uninstalled. Process Designer will not revert back to the original version.
To uninstall BMC Remedy ITSM Process Designer 8.3.04
- Go to <installation directory>\BMC Software\ProcessDesigner\UninstallBMCProcessDesigner
- Double-click the uninstall.exe.
The Process Designer 8.3.04 uninstaller wizard is launched
- In the Welcome panel, click Next.
- In the Selection panel, select Uninstall Process Designer 8.3.04 and click Next.
- In the Uninstallation Preview panel, review the information and click Uninstall.
- In the Uninstallation Summary panel, click View logs to verify the uninstallation and then click Done.
The processdesigner_uninstall_log.txt. file is created at the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\processdesigner_uninstall_log.txt.