Reviewing the compatibility matrix
Consult the BMC Solution and Product Availability and Compatibility utility for the following 8.1.00 system configuration information:
- AR System server hardware platforms and operating system support
- AR System server database support
- BMC Atrium Core support
- Java support
- Mid tier web / application server, servlet engine, and browser support
- BMC Developer Studio operating system and browser support
- Virtual environment support
- Screen reader support
- Language offerings
- BMC product compatibility
- Changes in support from the previous release
The system requirements for BMC Remedy AR System also apply to BMC Remedy Approval Server, BMC Remedy Email Engine, BMC Remedy Distributed Server Option (DSO), BMC Remedy Encryption Performance Security and BMC Remedy Encryption Premium Security.
To access the compatibility matrixes
- Navigate to http://www.bmc.com/support/product-availability-compatibility.
- Click BMC Solution and Product Availability and Compatibility Utility.
- In the Product Name field, enter the product name, for example, BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite.
- In the Product Version field, enter the version number.
Review the compatibility information listed in the tabs at the bottom of the page.
To access the product compatibility information on the Customer Support website, you must have a Support login.
Known issues and incompatibilities
For known issues or potential incompatibilities between BMC products and products from other vendors, review the compatibility matrixes.
- AR System hardware requirements
- AR System software requirements
- Deployment architecture
- Known and corrected issues