Required Foundation configuration
You must configure the Foundation objects shown in the following illustration before you can use the applications.
Click the following image to expand it.
This section provides standard configuration information and contains the procedures required to get your system operational. It describes the following:
- Defining an application administrator
- Opening the Application Administration Console
- Configuring companies
- Creating organizations
- Creating locations
- Creating support groups
- Adding people information
- Creating product categories
- Creating operational categories
- Creating assignment routing in a standard configuration
- Viewing and modifying standard configuration data
- Setting a time zone