Enhancements to BMC Remedy ITSM Process Designer
This section contains information about enhancements provided in BMC Remedy ITSM Process Designer 8.3.03.
New sort order for process mapping
A new sort order for process mapping is introduced. A new field, Sort Order is added to the Process mapping wizard that specifies which process takes precedence over the default process look-up order. By default, the Sort Order field is set to blank.
The Sort Order field follows the following order of process look-up:
- Sort Order (the higher value takes precedence over the smaller value)
- Operational Categorization Tiers (1,2,3)
- Product Categorization Tiers (1,2,3) and Product Name
- Request Status
- The processes within a company take precedence over the Global company.
- The processes resulted from a match with the values entered in the request fields take precedence over the matches from blank values.
Adding support for BMC Remedy OnDemand
With this release, BMC Remedy ITSM Process Designer supports version 2013.01 of BMC Remedy OnDemand.