Enhancements to BMC Atrium Core
The links on this page take you to the BMC Atrium Core space.
- Installation enhancements in version 8.1.00
- IPv6 enhancements in version 8.1.00
- Common Data Model enhancements in version 8.1.00
- Atrium Integrator enhancements in version 8.1.00
- Reconciliation Engine enhancements in version 8.1.00
- Normalization Engine enhancements in version 8.1.00
- BMC Atrium Service Context enhancements in version 8.1.00
For information about issues corrected in this release, see Known and corrected issues.
Version 8.1.00 was released shortly after version 8.0.00, a major release that contained significantly more enhancements. If you are considering an upgrade from a version prior to 8.0.00, you might be interested in seeing the enhancements listed in the documentation for version 8.0.00.
If you are upgrading from BMC Atrium Core 7.5.00 and patches of this version, you must run the datamig utility after your upgrade. If you are upgrading from BMC Atrium Core version 7.6.03, BMC Atrium Core 7.6.04, or the respective patches and service packs of these versions, and you have not applied the Product Catalog Data Prerequisite Patch 1 or the IaaA hotfix, run the datamig utility after the upgrade. For more information, see Cleaning up normalized CI relationships.