Enabling the AssetPeopleSyncInitiated escalation
You enable this escalation from BMC Remedy Developer Studio. The escalation runs automatically at the end of the stated interval time, which you can configure.
Enable this escalation after the Initiate CI synchronization finishes.
To enable the escalation
- Log into BMC Remedy Developer Studio using an ID with Administrator User privileges.
- Open the
ASI:AEO:AssetPeopleSyncInitiatedescalation. It is disabled when you open it.
- Change the value in the State field to Enabled.
- Ensure the value in the Run By field is Interval.
- Change the values in the Days field and the Hours field to 0, and the value in the Minutes field to 2.
This ensures that the escalation runs within two minutes of you saving the changes.
- Wait for the system to start the escalation.
To verify whether the escalation has started, click Refresh Counts on the People Sync console. The value in the # of Dependency Records field increases to match the value in the # of Asset People Records field. The numbers, however, can be different if you are running a BMC Atrium CMDB application or integration that creates BMC_Person.
- When the escalation finishes, change the value in the State field to Disabled and save the change.
The escalation is finished when the value in the # of Dependency Records field stops changing.