Configuring Data Management
This section provides information about configuring Data Management prior to using it.
- Defining users and administrators for Data Management
- Configuring the BMC Remedy AR System repository for attachments and spreadsheets
- Configuring Data Management application preferences
- Loading data to hub and spoke environments
- Staging forms dependencies
- Defining aliases for data types
- Disabling indexing for knowledge articles
- Designating a default carte server
For information on the DMT Admin and DMT User roles, see Data Management user roles.
In a single server environment, escalations must be enabled on the AR System server. If you are running a server group environment, then escalations must be enabled on the AR System server from which you are running the Data Management jobs.
To check if the Escalation object is enabled (which on the applicable AR System server means that the Disable Escalations option is not selected), see Removing or disabling objects.