This space contains information about the Remedy IT Service Management Suite (Remedy ITSM Suite) 8.0 release.
When upgrading Remedy IT Service Management to 8.0.00, the installer temporarily removes all localized views and, as a result, also inappropriately removes all overlays of the views. Even though the upgrade is successful, your overlays for localized views are no longer present. For more information, see Upgrading BMC Remedy ITSM to 8.0.00 removes localized views and overlays.
Smart IT version 1.3 released
Remedy with Smart IT version 1.3 is released.
For more information about Smart IT see, .
Where to start
- Administrators (new installations and upgrades): Data Management, Configuring after installation, Administering
- Administrators (existing installations): Data Management, System requirements, Installing, Configuring after installation, Administering
- Administrators (if Smart IT is installed): System requirements for Smart IT, Installing the Smart IT interface, Upgrading BMC MyIT 2.0 to Smart IT 1.0, Configuring Smart IT after configuration
- New users: Value paths, Accessing the interface, Navigating the interface
- Experienced users: Using
- Users (if Smart IT is installed): Navigating the Smart IT interface, Creating tickets using Smart IT, Handling tickets and related information dynamically using Smart IT, Viewing and updating tickets using Smart IT
- Data Management Administrators or Users: Data Management
- Task Administrators: Configuring Task Management System
- Developers: Developing
- Architects: Architecture, Deployment Architecture
About Remedy ITSM Suite and Remedy OnDemandThe page BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite - description does not exist.
Remedy ITSM Suite overview
Click the following image to expand it.
The page BMC Remedy OnDemand - description does not exist.