BMC Helix ITSM reduces the complexities of customer support, change and release management, and asset management processes and activities by making them simple, integrated, and efficient. This complete IT service management solution enables your organization in faster resolution of incidents and problems, and effective implementation of change requests because:
- BMC Helix ITSM is developed on a purpose-built architecture that helps you provide end-to-end services even in the most complex enterprise environment.
- BMC Helix ITSM is developed for better alignment of people, processes, and technology.
- BMC Helix ITSM provides seamlessly integrated environment for managing your IT infrastructure and improving service availability.
You can watch the following videos for an overview of BMC Helix ITSM and its applications.
Quick tour of BMC Helix ITSM: Change Management :
Quick tour of BMC Helix ITSM: Service Desk:
Quick tour of BMC Helix ITSM: Knowledge Management:
You can effectively manage ITSM processes, such as creating and resolving tickets, fulfilling service requests, viewing and associating related items such as tickets, assets, or knowledge articles, updating profile information, implementing change requests, and managing releases. Along with the classic Mid Tier interface, BMC Helix ITSM provides the following interfaces that you can use to perform ITSM functions:
Classic Mid Tier interface
BMC Helix ITSM: Smart IT interface
BMC Helix ITSM: Smart IT (Smart IT) provides the next-generation user experience for BMC Helix ITSM (BMC Helix ITSM). The Smart IT user interface reduces the steps involved in performing the ITSM tasks. It provides an intuitive, social, and mobile service desk experience that enables a more knowledgeable and collaborative workforce organized around IT roles, not modules. To learn more about Smart IT interface, see .
Progressive Web Application screens in Smart IT
Progressive Web Application screens in Smart IT provide a modern, mobile-friendly interface that is similar to Smart IT. Additionally, these screens are customizable and extensible like the Mid Tier screen.
BMC Helix ITSM provides simple, easy to implement and use, predictive and industry leading service management capabilities.
- Helps in implementing and aligning organization's IT goals to ITIL best practices
- Delivered in the cloud, hybrid, or on-premise option
- Gives you persona-based user experience which helps you perform effectively in your role
- Powered with cognitive automation capabilities that transform the overall service desk experience
- Built-in Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) helps faster and accurate resolution of tickets and fulfill requests
- Optimizes management of service assets from initial procurement to retirement
- Helps in achieving comprehensive Change and Release Management with minimum risks
- Packed with data driven insights, visualizations, and reports
- Effectively manage single, shared data model
To learn more about the BMC Helix ITSM applications, see BMC Helix ITSM suite overview.
Use the links listed in the tables to quickly find information that will help you get started working with the BMC Helix ITSM according to your role:
|Product role||User type||Where to go|
System administrators working with new installations and upgrades
|System administrators working with existing installations|
|Data Management Administrators|
Service Desk users (Incident and Problem Management)
Change and Release Management users
Asset Management users
Data Management users