People Management console
Using the People Management console, you can make organization, location, support group, functional role, or application permission updates on up to 100 People records in a single operation.
Using the search function of the People Management console, you create a list of People records that match the selected search criteria. From the list of matching records, you then select the specific records to receive the updates. After selecting the records, you specify the required updates in the Updating People area of the console using one of the following methods:
- Template — Use templates to ensure accuracy and consistency when performing common updates.
- Manual — Select the updates manually when you do not have a template for the update you are performing.
This section provides the following information:
- People record areas updated by People Management console
- Who can work with the People Management console
- Functional areas of the People Management console
- Opening the People Management console
- Searching for People records
- Performing a People database search
- Updating the People records
You cannot use the People Management console to remove information from People records. When you use the People Management console to update support groups and permissions, the new support group and permission information is added to the existing support group and permission information. The updates do not replace existing information.