The high-level concepts that should be understood before you use the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite applications are:
- BMC Remedy ITSM Solution overview
- Core IT Service Management concepts
- ITIL and BMC Remedy ITSM
- Calbro Services company example
BMC provides value paths that contain prescriptive steps and recommendations for realizing value and achieving Business Service Management maturity. You can use these value paths to create your own projects for automating, integrating, and optimizing IT frameworks, such as ITIL or IT4IT based service support processes across IT.
The following value paths are applicable to the BMC Remedy IT Service Management and BMC Helix ITSM solutions:
- Service Asset Lifecycle
Manage Cost, Improve Utilization, Ensure Compliance
- Service Desk Optimization
Standardization, consolidation, and simplification
- Service Catalog and Request Management
Define scope of service, cost reduction and customer satisfaction
- Comprehensive Change and Release Management
Minimize impact and manage volume and demand
Log in or register to comment.