This section of the information is for developers who want to use the application interfaces associated with BMC Remedy ITSM to enable external applications, such as web services, to create, modify, and search for tickets within the BMC Remedy ITSM applications.
This section focuses particularly on web services. For information about other integration types, see Integrating .
To take full advantage of the information presented, you should have a working knowledge of the BMC Remedy Action Request System (BMC Remedy AR System) and the BMC Remedy ITSM applications' common foundation.
Web services information is provided for the following applications:
- BMC Service Desk: Incident Management
- BMC Service Desk: Problem Management
- Creating BMC asset management web services
- BMC Change Management
The Release Management module is also described in Change Management and Release Management web services.
For information on integration with the BMC's Task Management System module, see Task management web services
This information includes:
- Descriptions of inputs and outputs for the interface form
- Descriptions of the web services inputs and outputs, which provide a real working example of how to use the interface forms
Log in or register to comment.