Generating a private server queue
While generating a private server queue, you need to determine the minimum and maximum number of threads to specify for the private server queue and follow the following procedure:
- From the IT Home page, open the AR System Administration Console.
- Click System > General >Server Information.
- Click the Ports and Queues tab.
- Generate a private queue. Click in any blank row of the RPC Prog Number column.
- From the RPC Prog Number cell list, type the next available RPC Program Number.
Note this number because you need it to configure the CAI Plugin Registry form.
- Click in the new Min Threads cell, and change the value to at least 2.
- Click in the new Max Threads cell, and then change the value to at least 6.
- Click OK.
A private queue with the RPC Program Number you specified in step 5 will appear in the table the next time you open the Ports and Queues tab.