You can define mappings between the parameters defined on the Command Parameter form and the Interface Form that you specified on the Application Registry form.
To define mappings
- On the Define Commands and Command Parameters form, select the command to define mappings for.
- Click the Create button below the Command Parameter Mappings table. The Command Parameter Mappings form appears.
Enter information in the fields and click Save:
Field name or area
App Registry Name
Select the application you registered on the Application Registry form.
Use the selected command or select a command that you defined.
Select a status.
Select a parameter that you defined for the selected command on the Command Parameters form.
Map to an appropriate field on the Application Registry form:
- App Interface Form — This is TMS:Task.
- Field Name — Select the field to which to map.
- Field ID — The field ID is automatically filled in when you select a field name.
For internal use only