Defining cost rates by assignee group
Cost rates can be defined to assignee group or by category.
To define cost rates by assignee group
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > Costing > Cost Rate Template, and then click Open. The Configure Cost Rate form is displayed.
- To create a cost rate template, click the New button in a browser.
- In the Company field, select a company, or select Global to apply the cost rate template to all companies.
- Select the required unit rate, unit type, and status.
Optionally, enter the percentage overhead and a description for the cost rate template.
Overhead is the additional cost above the standard cost rate. The percentage that you specify is added to the cost that is charged.
- In the Define By field, select Assignee Group. The support organization, assigned group, and location fields appear.
- Select the support organization for the cost rate template.
- Select the assigned group.
- To specify the categorization:
- Select the Region.
- Optionally select the site group and site.
- Click Save, and then click Close.