Adding additional contact information for support and non-support people
You can add details such as home and additional contact information about the More Details tab of the People form.
To add additional address and contact information for people
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > People > People, and then click Open. The People form appears.
- Search for the person.
- Select the person, and select the More Details tab, which is shown in the following figure.
- Select the person, and then select the More Details tab.
- Click Edit Home Address. The Address Details dialog box appears.
- Enter the street address and ZIP or postal code, and select the country, state or province, city, and time zone.
To add phone numbers, click in the phone field and press Enter.
You can select a Country Code for a phone number from the list in the dialog box that is displayed, or you can enter one manually.
Optionally, enter information in the Additional Contact Information area.
In the ACD field, you can optionally enter an Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) identification number for use in integrations with ACD systems.
- Click Save.