Viewing the audit log for updated records
The audit log displays all the forms that were checked for records to update. The listed forms include the field being updated, although some forms might not include records that contain the target value.
To view the audit log
- From Data Management > Data Wizard console, click View Audit Log.
- Select the appropriate Update record.
Click to expand the figure:
- The Data Administration Action Results tab displays the results of the update in a table. The table lists all forms that reference the data administration type.
- For some forms, the table also lists the number of records that were updated. This information is listed for all of the forms. This information is also included for the following forms and the main child forms: Helpdesk (incident), Helpdesk Assignment Log, Impacted Areas, Change, CIs, Problem, Known Error, and Solution.
- If a form is identified as merge specific, it is updated only when using the merge action.