Using the data wizard to modify data
You can use the data wizard to modify foundation data throughout all applicable BMC Remedy ITSM forms and in configuration item (CI) records in BMC Atrium CMDB.
Only users with BMC Remedy AR System Administrator permissions can use the data wizard. These Administrator privileges require the account to have a Fixed license in order to be honored.
This section contains the following data wizard information:
- Overview of the data wizard
- Counting records that use the target value in specified fields
- Prerequisites to updating target values using the data wizard
- Updating target values using the data wizard
- Post-update requirements after updating target values
- Modifying foundation data in related applications
- Using BMC Remedy Mid Tier to update the conditions and qualification forms
- Merging company or support group data