Troubleshooting Data Management
While loading data from earlier versions of BMC Remedy or from legacy systems into the current release of BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, you might encounter certain issues such as process related errors or errors related to DMT or UDM in a server group environment.
Use this information to understand and resolve the issues.
- Troubleshooting dataloads
- Troubleshooting validation process errors
- Troubleshooting promotion process errors
- Troubleshooting validation and promotion process errors
- Troubleshooting data wizard counts and updates
- Troubleshooting DMT and UDM errors in a server group environment
System messages might be displayed for all the steps and they summarize issues that may have occurred during a step:
- A general message is displayed if the validate step errors have been detected. For more information, see Error Management or click View Data in the step to see which records display the errors and for which error codes are present.
- A general message is displayed if the Promote step related errors occur.
A custom required field was added to the CTM:People target form and was not included in the CTM:LoadPeople form data push. This generates a ARERR message for a missing required field.