Searching for job templates
You can search for templates that you have created and configure your templates to support multi-tenancy for users who have access to data for multiple companies.
To search for templates
- From the Applications list on the IT Home page, select Data Management > Job Console.
- On the Job Console in the navigation pane, select Other Functions > Search Template.
The Job Template (Search) window opens.
- In the Job Template (Search) window, you can enter one or more of the following search criteria:
- Template Name — Enter the name of the template.
- Template Description — Enter the description for the template.
- Company — Enter the name of the company that owns the template.
- Category — From the Category list, select the category of the staging forms for the template (for example, Foundation, Process Setup, Transactional, and Custom).
- Status — From the Status list, select the status for the template (for example, Proposed, Enabled, and Offline).
- Template Owner — Enter your user ID to find all templates that you have created.
The Template Type field is defaulted to Custom Template and should not be changed. Out-of-the-box standard templates cannot be modified.
- Click Search.
The search results list of found templates is displayed at the top of the Job Template (Search) window.
Choose from the following options:
Search for a new template
Click New search to clear the Job Template (Search) window and enter new search criteria.
Modify all selected templates
Click Modify all to modify specific information for all selected rows in the results list at once (for example, change status of selected templates to Offline). The current mode of the results list pane changes to "Modify All." The Job Template window displays and you can make the required changes. Click Save and when prompted, click Yes to save your changes.
Choose Searches> Save Search...
For information about using other Searches options, see .
Save report on the results list
Choose My Reports> Save... to save a report based on the results list. For more information about using My Reports, see .
Define complex set of search criteria
Click Advanced search to define a search statement in the advanced search bar at the bottom of the window. You can choose to insert relational operators (for example, <,>,!=, AND, OR) into the search statement by using the provided buttons. For information about the advanced search bar, see .
Click Clear to remove your information from all of the search criteria fields.
Display status history
Displays an audit of the status field (for example, when the record changed status and who changed the status).
Set display preferences for results list or Steps table
Use the Preferences options to change how the results list or the Steps table is displayed (for example, you can choose to remove a displayed column).
Refresh the results list
From the results list, click Refresh.
Click Report to create a report on the selected template(s) in the results list. You can choose which fields you want to report on and which criteria to report on. You can view the report or print it.
Select all templates
From the results list, click Select All.
Deselect all templates
From the results list, click DeSelect All.
Provide access to templates for other companies
The Company Access panel displays your list of companies. To share the template with another company and allow its users to use it, select the company and click Add. Users that belong to that company will be able to select this template when they are creating jobs.
Remove access to templates from companies
To remove a company from having access to a template, select the company in the Company Access panel and click Remove. Users that belong to that company will no longer be able to select this template when they are creating jobs.