Registering a new Atrium Integrator job for a Load step
After you have created your own Atrium Integrator job by using the Atrium Integrator Spoon client and stored the job in the BMC Remedy AR System repository. The job is accessible by the BMC Remedy AR System server. As a DMT Admin or AR administrator, you must register the newly created Atrium Integrator job for selection during the Load step for your Data Management job.
To register your Atrium Integrator job
- From the Job Console, select Other Functions > Atrium Integrator Jobs.
The Atrium Integrator Job table lists all of the jobs provided by BMC by default. This table enables DMT Admins or AR Administrators to view, modify, and delete Atrium Integrator jobs.
- Click Create.
Enter the name for your Atrium Integrator job.
The name must match the name you used when you created the Atrium Integrator job using the Atrium Integrator Spoon client.
- Select the same job type that you used when you created the job using the Atrium Integrator Spoon client.
- Enter the required Atrium Integrator repository directory path for your job.
- Select the required log level for the execution of the job.
- If you select the Attachment Required check box, then a variable called
DMTattachpathis automatically created that is used to attach a file to your job.
- Click Save to register your job.