FAQs and additional resources
This topic provides information that supplements the Remedy ITSM Suite documentation. It contains the following sections:
Frequently asked questions
Frequently Asked Questions on Remedy ITSM Process Designer
Frequently asked questions for Remedy Smart Reporting
Frequently asked questions on Remedy ITSM Data Access Model
Where to find information previously provided in release notes
Type of information
Found here in
New features (enhancements) and other information
The documentation for BMC Remedy ITSM Suite is split between multiple spaces, so a space-level search performed in the box in the left navigation pane does not search all the documentation for this release. The following spaces also document this release:
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the Remedy ITSM Suite documentation that you might find helpful:
- BMC Communities, BMC Remedy community
- BMC Remedy ITSM Suite Support page Remedy IT Service Management Suite Support
- BMC Support Knowledge Base, search filtered by BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite
- BMC Educational Services, BMC Remedy ITSM Suite learning path
- BMC Global Services, BMC Remedy ITSM offerings
- www.bmc.com, information about BMC Remedy ITSM Suite
Other useful sites
The following site, which is not created or endorsed by BMC, also provides information that you might find helpful:
- The Action Request System discussion list, ARSLIST
As a newby - the FAQ Section/Page is always my First Stop. Yours is super helpful. I love that you gave me the shortcuts to all of the individual module's documentation and I didn't have to search. The best thing ever! Thanks!
Thank you for this comment. Please let us know if you face any challenges in finding the right information.
Is there a marketing video for 19 like “See How BMC Remedy 9 ITSM: Modern, Mobile and Easy to Use”?
This product isn’t fully supported any longer and I don’t want to show something that says V9.0 on it. I looked on youtube and didn’t find anything.
Please search for "BMC Remedy ITSM 9.1: What’s new" and you will find some related videos.
Hope this helps.
Log in or register to comment.