Configuring vendor companies
Vendor companies are third-party vendors that provide services for you. For information about configuring an operating company, see Configuring companies.
To configure a vendor company
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, select Foundation> Organizational Structures> Companies and Organizations, and then click Open.
- On the Company form in the Company field, type the company's name.
- For the Type, select Vendor.
Click Save. This clears the vendor company details from the form.
- In the user interface, above the Company form, click New Search.
- On the Company form, in the Company field, type the company's name, then click Search.
- From the search results list at the top of the page, select the company that you just created.
- Finish configuring the vendor company by providing any other information on the Company form that your organization requires for the tracking of vendor companies.