Configuring the BMC Remedy ITSM Requester console
The Requester console serves as the front end for the Remedy Change Management and Incident Management applications of the Remedy Service Desk application. Users can quickly submit change requests or incidents from the Requester Console. Before you can use the Requester console, you must perform various configuration tasks, which are described in this section.
If your environment is running the BMC Service Request Management application, the Request Entry console feature of that application replaces the BMC Remedy ITSM Requester console. For information about BMC Service Request Management, see .
If your environment includes BMC Digital Workplace, users can use BMC Digital Workplace instead of either the Request console or the Request Entry console. For more information about BMC Digital Workplace, see .
This section provides the following information:
- Access point for the Requester Console custom configuration options
- Overview of configuring the BMC ITSM Requester console
- Granting users access to the BMC ITSM Requester console
- Configuring application settings for BMC ITSM Requester console
- Configuring summary definitions for the Request Wizard
- Configuring surveys in the BMC Remedy ITSM Requester console
- Configuring request rules