Configuring ROI flashboards
The ROI console provides a platform from which managers can compare the projected costs expected in various IT service management operations-prior to implementing BMC Remedy ITSM-with the actual costs that are incurred after the installation. This information helps managers determine how much money their operational areas have saved by using the BMC Remedy ITSM applications. This information is displayed in a series of flashboard graphics.
The ROI data is collected by the ROI flashboard component according to:
- The customer company selected by the user from the ROI console
- The date range specified by the user from the ROI console
- A set of parameters that are configured from the Application Administration console by someone with ROI Admin privileges
Some of the information used to configure the flashboards includes numbers used by your organization for creating estimates and projections. If you do not have this information, it typically is available from the appropriate area manager.
This section provides the following information:
- Using the ROI Administration console to configure flashboards
- Configuring Cost of Failed Changes
- Cost of Failed Changes calculations
- Configuring Cost of Incident Handling
- Cost of Incident Handling calculations
- Configuring Cost of Outages
- Cost of Outages calculations