Configuring AR System JDBC log settings
As an administrator, you can enable AR System JDBC (ARJDBC) logging in Remedy Smart Reporting to track the ARJDBC related issues. By default, the ARJDBC logging is disabled because it generates huge data and can lead to performance issues.
To configure the ARJDBC log settings
- Create a file and save it as ARJDBCLog.properties.
- Edit the ARJDBCLog.properties file and specify path for the
The contents of the ARJDBCLog.properties file might look similar to the following:
Copy the file to the following locations:
- The process folder that loaded the ARJDBC driver: <SR_Install_Dir>/appserver/bin
- The folder pointed by the
java.io.tmpdirenvironment variable. If the environment variable is not defined, copy the file to the <SR_Install_Dir>/appserver/temp directory.
Log in to Remedy Smart Reporting as an administrator.
- Select Admin Console > Data Sources > AR System.
- In the Custom Parameters section, at the end, add
logging = true.
refreshCache=10;DateTimeFormat=MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss a;DateFormat=yyyy-MM-dd;logging=true;
- Restart the Tomcat server.