Configuring a multi-tiered company menu structure
Optionally, you can use the Menu Structure Tier fields on the Advanced Configuration tab to create a two-tiered or three-tiered menu structure for selecting the Company value in other forms. The default is a single-tier menu structure.
The following figure shows an example of the multi-tiered and single-tiered company menu structure. This example is also available on the Advanced Configuration tab.
To configure a multi-tiered company menu structure
- From the Applications menu on the IT Home Page, choose Administrator Console > Application Administrator Console.
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > Organizational Structures > Companies and Organizations, and then click Open. The Company form appears.
- Search for the company.
- Select the company from the list and click the Advanced Configuration tab. The Advanced Configuration tab is shown in the following figure.
When you save the record, the company is automatically entered in the Menu Structure Tier 1 field on the Advanced Configuration tab.
- Fill out the Menu Structure Tier 2 and Menu Structure Tier 3 fields with the company structure to be used for the tiered menus.
- Click Save and then Close.