Adding members to a support group
From the People Display tab, you can add individuals to and remove them from a support group.
The People Display and Roles Display tabs on the Support Group form show important information about support staff individuals. People Display shows the individuals who belong to the support group. Roles Display shows the roles for each individual within a group.
To add members to a support group
- Make sure that the people have been added in the People form and are designated as Support Staff.
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > Organizational Structures > Support Groups, and then click Open. The Support Group form appears.
- Search for the support group.
- Select the support group, and then click the People Display tab.
Click Add. The Support Staff Search dialog box appears.
- Search for the support staff to add using the search criteria fields provided.
- From the list select the individuals to relate to the support group.
- Click Add, and then click Close.