Adding favorite groups
Favorite groups are support groups that are routinely assigned or reassigned incidents. Service desk agents can use these groups for assigning incidents to favorite groups. As an administrator, when you configure support groups, you must add such groups in Favorite groups. Once configured, the favorite groups are available in the Assignment tab for service desk agents to quickly select groups for assigning incidents.
Service desk agents see only the favorite groups configured for their default support group. This default is set in the People form.
To add a favorite group
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > Organizational Structures > Support Groups, and then click Open. The Support Group form appears.
- Search for the support group.
- Select the support group, and then click the Favorite Groups tab.
- Click Update.
- Select the Company, Support Organization, and the Support Group Name.
Click Add, and then click Close.