Adding and modifying company locations
Some companies can have multiple locations. The location information includes the region, site name, and site address information.
To add or modify a company location
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation> Organizational Structures > Companies and Organizations, and then click Open. The Company form appears.
Search for the company.
- Select the company from the list, and click the Locations tab.
Click Update Locations.
Alternatively, you can view location information by selecting a location from the list and clicking View Site Information.
The Location Update form appears. The company name that you previously selected appears by default.
Location Update form
- Enter a region or to add more site or address information to an existing region, select the existing region from the Region list. Examples of regions are Americas, Europe, or Asia Pacific.
- Enter a site group or select one that has been previously defined for the selected region. Examples of site groups are Amsterdam or Paris for the Europe region.
- Enter a site name.
- Enter address information. The Country and City fields are required.
- Select a time zone.
You can delete regions by selecting them from the list and clicking Remove.
- Click Close.
For modifying company location, the steps are same as adding company location.