Adding a country currency
You can add or modify currency information for a country.
To add a country currency
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > Organizational Structures > Country Currency, and then click Open. The Country Currency form appears.
- Click the New button in your browser.
- Select the country.
- In the Country Code (ISO) field, select a country name.
- In the Currency field, enter the currency, such as Euro for France, and optionally enter a description.
- In the Multi-Currency field, select a currency number to map to the currency definition that you are making for the selected country. You can enter five different currencies for a country.
- In the Currency ISO Alpha field, enter the three-character ISO 4217 currency code. For currencies defined by supra-national entities, use the two-letter entity codes preceded by an X, such as XCD for the Central Caribbean Dollar.
- Enter any optional currency information.
- Select the status.
To modify a country currency, select it, make the modifications, and then click Save.
To delete a country currency, select it, select Delete for the Status, and click Save. Then click the Delete button below the results list in a browser.