Using the Password field on the People form
You can use this method only to reset your own password.
To reset your own password from the People form
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Foundation > People > People, and then click Open.
The People form appears.
- Search for the individual whose password you want to change.
- Select the Login/Access Details tab as shown in the following figure.
Login/Access Details tab on the People form
- In the Password field, enter a simple password and click Save.
At this point, password guidelines are not enforced. If the Enforce Policy and Restrictions setting in the BMC Remedy AR System Use Password Management Configuration form is turned on, the next time the individual logs on they are prompted to change their password, which must adhere to the password guidelines. For more information about the BMC Remedy AR System User Password Management Configuration form, see
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you