Troubleshooting Data Management
The section provides information about how to resolve Data Management issues.
- Troubleshooting dataloads
- Troubleshooting validation
- Troubleshooting validation and promotion
- Troubleshooting data wizard counts and updates
System messages might be displayed for all the steps and they summarize issues that may have occurred during a step:
- A general message is displayed if the Validate step errors have been detected. For more information, see Error Management or click View Data in the step to see which records display the errors and for which error codes are present.
- A general message is displayed if the Promote step related errors occur.
A custom required field was added to the CTM:People target form and was not included in the CTM:LoadPeople form data push. This generates a ARERR message for a missing required field.