Troubleshooting Data Management
The section provides information about how to resolve Data Management issues.
- Troubleshooting dataloads
- Troubleshooting validation
- Troubleshooting validation and promotion
- Troubleshooting data wizard counts and updates
System messages can appear for all steps and they summarize issues that may have occurred during a step:
- General message if Validate step errors have been detected (use Error Management or click View Data in the step to see which records are in error and which error code is present)
- General message if Promote step errors occur
A custom required field was added to the CTM:People target form and was not included in the CTM:LoadPeople form data push. This will generate a ARERR message for a missing required field.